Let's see if I can remember how to do this, it's been quite a while since I posted to my blog, hopefully it will all come back to me.
Haven't had much particular to post about. You know that most of what I do revolves around travels or grandchildren, sooooo, you get grandchildren this posting.
Wyatt got a new bedroom set. Russell and Cassie bought an unfinished chest and night stand but couldn't find a bed quite like they wanted so Rick built one. We took the bed down to them a few weeks ago and Rick put a finish on all the pieces. Here he's getting assistance from Russell. I loved seeing them work together on this project.
Wyatt is helping out too.
Here Cassie is doing what she does so well and constantly, chasing around after Wyatt.
We brought Wyatt home with us for a few days and really enjoyed him. I don't know what was happening in this pic but I love that expression. Fortunately this attitude did not last as you will see in the picture that follows.
One night we had the whole group of grandkids and Grannie and Pop. The kids had a blast playing and wrestling together. Of course the girls gave us a gymnastics demonstration.
Logan, chilling out.
Blake gets in a little building project, don't know where Wyatt was at this time. He was a big hinderance to Blake's construction.
Caitin, Madi and Macey showing off. How cute are they?
We skip forward a few weeks. Macey and Logan spent the night with us last night. Logan had to go to baseball practice this morning but Macey stayed and went fishing with Papaw. This is one of her three catches for the day. They had a good time together and I enjoyed watching them together. I was also busy in the kitchen getting things ready for our little trip to Orlando. You'll see more of that to come in the next few days.



Boy, the grands are sure growing up fast. Glad you're getting a couple more soon. I get a kick out of seeing that Wyatt - he looks so much like his dad and I love Cassie's post of him this week. Too funny! I know you're going to have fun of your trip. Can't wait for those photos on your blog. You will blog that trip, right?
ReplyDeleteOooh, and Orlando trip, eh? You must post pics. You going to Disneyworld?
ReplyDeleteYou have more grandkids than I thought you did. Wow, I bet Christmas morning at your house looks like Gift-Wrap City.
The picture of Macey and papaw is adorable.
Love all the pics of the grandkids together! Those are pricelss! Thanks again for keeping the kiddos Friday night for us. We enjoyed our much needed "date night" : ) They both said they had a great time and Macey really enjoyed Papaw taking her fishing! Give Mickey a big hug for us!
ReplyDelete