HAPPY TENTH ANNIVERSARY
ROBERT AND CINDY
Robert had no idea how talented Cindy was when he first married her.

She's gonna kill me for posting this picture, and I wouldn't have, but Rick made me do it. However in hopes of redeeming ourselves I want to say that she is one of the sweetest, thoughtful and beautiful women I know. We are so proud she is in our family. Robert really out did himself when he found her. They have also given us two precious grandchildren and are wonderful parents. Congratulations Robert and Cindy. We love you!
Mom and Dad



Oh, man! I love that picture. That is too funny. Her face - she looks so intense! HA HA!
ReplyDeleteYour boys did all right for themselves. I love Cindy and can't understand what in the world she sees in Robert. Just kidding - he's definitely a keeper and they are a gorgeous couple with beautiful kids. Here's to another 70 or 80 years.
ReplyDeleteHa ha... aren't you two just so funny! I bet you are pretty proud of yourselves for finding that pic to post! Just kidding... thanks for the Happy Anniversary post. Good thing I have a good sense of humor... how could I not (being married to Robert I kind of had to get one)! Robert should be getting in a little before midnight tonight. Hopefully I will see him for a few minutes on our "anniversary" : ) Love ya!
ReplyDelete